A family to love, to hug, and to kiss...life doesn't get much better than this.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Here we go...my first post!

So, I decided to try my hand at blogging. Maybe I'll get the hang of it....maybe I won't! We will see!

For Christmas this year we had the opportunity to spend a little bit of time with all of our family! Our Christmas actually started the Saturday before when we went to Daniel and Lori's house in Morenci. The kids got gobs of goodies! They love spending time up there with Grandma and Grandpa Green. And of course.....Grandma and Grandpa always know the perfect gifts to give!
After Morenci, we headed to Globe where we got to stay a few days with Grandma and Grandpa Ballard. Corban and Noelle came down and so the kids got to meet Corelle for the first time! They absolutely adored her. Taylor was so good with Corelle. Corelle's baby blessing was on Sunday. We are glad we got to see her! And....the kids got more gifts from Grandma and Grandpa Ballard (plus their new church clothes...don't they look cute!). And I got the greatest gift of all...pics of my kids!
Monday morning we headed home cause I had to work Monday afternoon. We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas morning here at our house in Safford. Ryan had to work Christmas night, so when he headed off to work, me and the kids headed to Clifton. All of my brothers and sisters were there. And guess what....more spoiling from the grandparents! We had a family basketball tournament for the Merrill Cup this year, my bro Ryan was my partner since my Ryan was at work...........to make a long story short, me and Ryan LOST every game! I was sore for days following the games! It was so much fun! So here are a few pictures from our Christmas with each of our different families...






(my ryan isn't in the picture cause he was at work, but we are going to photoshop him in!)

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I love your blog. You do know that I'm a blog stalker don't you? I'll be checking it all the time! Love ya sis! Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure glad you finally have internet access! Love your blog. You'll have to teach me how to do a blog someday. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you all had loads of fun! It's nice to see the Merrill family. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Amy it is great to see the Merrill family together. It has been a long time since I have seen all you guys together. You have a very cute family. It is kinda funny I have a blog as well and it is titled: "It's A Wonderful Life". I also have a Porter and an Abby. I guess great minds do think alike. I hope you don't mind me taking a peek once and a while.

    ReplyDelete