My friend, Judy, does this every Friday on her blog (I beleive she got it from a freinds blog as well!) so I hope she doesn't mind me stealing her idea. Every Friday I am going to have a "Flashback Friday" where I post pictures from the past. I have been meaning to do this since I made our family blog, but I haven't gotten around to it! So...I know it's not Friday, but I figure if I don't do it now it may be awhile before I get around to it again. So here is my first FLASHBACK....
I found a few pictures of the kids with their Great Grandma & Grandpa Merrill. So I thought this will be my first flashback....A Few Days With Great Grandpa!
Taylor, Porter, Grandma & Grandpa Merrill Aug. 2004
Aunt Judy, Elder Holland, Grandma & Granpa Merrill

Uncle Ryan's Eagle Ceremony
Taylor, Porter, Amy, Abbie, Great Grandma, Logan, Cody, Great Grandpa
Great Grandpa taking a picture of himself???
Grandma & Grandpa Thanksgiving 2005
Great Grandpa & Porter
Great Grandpa & Taylor
Great Grandpa & Abbie
Taylor, Porter, Amy, Abbie, Great Grandma, Logan, Cody, Great Grandpa
Great Grandpa taking a picture of himself???
Grandma & Grandpa Thanksgiving 2005
Great Grandpa & Porter
Great Grandpa & Taylor
Great Grandpa & Abbie



That brings back good memories!!! I miss grandpa Merrill!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so sweet Amy. I've been going to do a blog on Grandpa too, but haven't been able to bring myself to do it. Thanks.
ReplyDelete