A family to love, to hug, and to kiss...life doesn't get much better than this.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

a conversation with a 4 year old...

Abbie: Mom, who's gonna die first?

me: who are you talking about?

Abbie: who's gonna die first? you, dad, me, sissy, bubba, or chloe

me: i hope none of us has to die first.

Abbie: we will all die together mom, don't worry

me: ok abbie.

Abbie: cuz if you died mom, we would cry for you like the dogs.

me: what abbie???

Abbie: we would cry for you, like we cried for tori, our chicken, meat, tiny, our turtle. we would be sad like that when you die.

me: thank you Abbie.

***I'm glad Abbie loves me as much as our deceased pets!

3 comments:

  1. Gotta love our kids they come up with the funniest things to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute :)

    F - Father
    A - And
    M - Mother
    I - I
    L - Love
    Y - You

    ReplyDelete