A family to love, to hug, and to kiss...life doesn't get much better than this.

Saturday, January 3, 2009

My Christmas Present

My Wonderful Mother-in-Law, Brenda, gave me these adorable pictures of my kids for Christmas! I think they are just the cutest kids in the whole wide world! I finally bought some frames at Wal-Mart yesterday and hung them up. I said to myself, "Amy, you can either buy these frames for $5/each and hang up your beautiful pics or you can wait and buy the ones you really want that are $30/each"...so after a pretty lengthy argument with myself I bought the $5 frames cause I probably would not get around to ordering other frames for at least another year! $5 bucks or not...I think they look pretty darn good with my precious babies in them! Chloe

Abbie

Porter

Taylor









2 comments:

  1. What a great Christmas present! They all look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Amy I can;t believe that you have 4 kids!! They are all so cute! Im glad you found my blog, I love blogging!! The blogging world is great! LOL!! Sounds like you guys are doing awsome! Good to hear from you!!

    ReplyDelete