Taylor has always been such a huge blessing in our lives! She is a very caring young lady. She loves her family and we love her! It is hard to believe that she is already 9 years old. It makes me very sad to think that she is growing so fast but I am so proud of the young lady she is becoming. She makes me smile, she makes me laugh, she makes me HAPPY! I love her to pieces! When she was little and hated to sleep in her own bed she would ask me to call her something different every night. I would say "goodnight princess" and then it would repeat the next night. Only each of the nights to follow I would have to add on to what I had said the night before. After awhile she knew what she wanted her name to be. It was "princess angel birthday girl" and so that is what only mommy has called her since she was about 3 years old. Every night I say "goodnight princess angel birthday girl!" And she still giggles every night when she hears me say it. I hope she never gets to old to be my princess angel birthday girl! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR!
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Happy Birthday Taylor! I can't believe our girls are 9! Brittans birthday is the 20th! I love her bedtime name! I think I remember you having to call her something different every night! She is such a beautiful girl (she looks just like her mom!) Hope you have an extra fun day!
ReplyDelete